January 1, 2021
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our Site;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
In addition, EDGE may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Use of Information Collected
EDGE does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
EDGE may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Site and to ensure delivery of our Services. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from our Site.
EDGE may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
EDGE uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within EDGE’s control.
Disclosure of Information
EDGE may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of EDGE Legal LLC.
EDGE greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in EDGE Legal LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Site, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
EDGE’s Site is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this Site.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
EDGE takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of our Site.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing, accounting or customer service, including our attorneys) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
EDGE also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and our Site use by providing simple and secure access and communication of information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 7875222000
EDGE Legal LLC
252 Ave. Ponce De León, 12th Floor
San Juan, PR 00918